Friday, August 5, 2011

Where to buy cheap Camelbak Octane 18X 100 oz Hydration Pack

CamelBak 61648-oct18

I took this out on a yosemite day hike and its so functional. I filled the water reservoir up to its capacity and it lasted me about 5.5 hrs. These are the things that I packed into my octane 18x: powershot sd1400 IS, repackaged mix trail and beef jerkey snacks. a thin windbreaker/raincoat jacket, beargrylls fixed knife, flashlight, katadyn water filter, two trekking poles, basic first aid kit. The jacket and the trekking poles were strapped outside, and I still had a lot of room in the main compartment. If you're striving to be an ultralight packer on a 5-8 hrs trail hike, this camelbak is just right.See all 1 customer reviews... and 18 litres of fully expanded cargo capacity, this pack is perfect for 3+ hours of nonstop action. At 1 lb Independent suspension harness; lightweight CamelBak 61648-oct18 tape belt with cargo pocket Air channel CamelBak 61648-oct18 back panel CamelBak 61648-oct18 and a redesigned Antidote reservoir compartment with Quicklink CamelBak 61648-oct18 system ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment