Friday, August 5, 2011

This stuff Camelbak Trinity 100 Oz Hydration Pack

CamelBak 61326-Trinity

I bought this as a day pack for my 4 day trek along the Inca trail. It more than fit the bill. The reservoir is large enough that I could hike for 4 or 5 hours before needing to fill up again. The water also stayed amazingly cool all day despite the reservoir being against my back all day. It is hard to fill it up all the way, but you can easily get over 2.5 liters without having to struggle.The main section is quite large. I carried a rain jacket and a personal first aid kit/toiletries with me at all times and had plenty of room to spare. The smaller pocket has a ... A CamelBak 61326-Trinity technical women's hydration CamelBak 61326-Trinity pack for full CamelBak 61326-Trinity day outdoor adventures. CamelBak 61326-Trinity Semi-Load bearing waist belt Fleece lined sunglass/MP3pocket ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment