Friday, August 5, 2011

This cool CamelBak 0.75 Liter Insulated Bottle Carrier

Camelbak CB07

I purchased this khaki insulated bottle carrier for my red Camelbak BPA Free Better Bottle. I love this color combination - I think it is quite attractive! I carry ice water to school each day in it.Furthermore, this is a very functional item. Its positives include:- Insulation - keeps water cold longer. By the end of 6 hours indoors, the ice has melted in my ice water, but the water is still nice and cool.- Protection - protects the bottle itself from scratches & scuff marks.- Absorption - soaks up condensation from the bottle & allows it to evaporate in a more controlled manner such that it does not collect around the bottom of the bottle, ... Camelbak CB07 Keep your beverage warm or cold with this insulated bottle Camelbak CB07 carrier. Neoprene reduces bottle condensation and keeps hands dry Insulated Camelbak CB07 sleeve keeps liquid cooler or Camelbak CB07 warmer ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment