Friday, August 5, 2011

Read this guy write about Camelbak Delaney Fit 24 Oz Hydration Pack

CamelBak 61362-Delaney Fit 24

I'm not crazy about the color, but... it grew on me. I wish the water bottle were a full liter, but I don't usually need that much water. If you don't screw the lid on tightly it will leak on you, but... screw it tightly. If you drive over mountain ranges with the bottle on the seat next to you it tends to make little blipping noises to equalize the pressure, but that just entertains your three year old. I wish the belt adjusted for more narrow waists, but then I have trouble finding pants that I can keep on with a belt. I wish this pack were rocket propelled, but my feet seem to ... Perfect for shorter training runs Front and back reflectivity improves low CamelBak 61362-Delaney Fit 24 light CamelBak 61362-Delaney Fit 24 visibility. 24 Oz. Podium CamelBak 61362-Delaney Fit 24 CamelBak 61362-Delaney Fit 24 bottle ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment