Friday, August 5, 2011

New Camelbak RaceBak Men's 70 oz Hydration Pack

CamelBak 615-Racebakp-24

Wore this when I worked the Mountain Fest in West Virginia. Boy, did it come in handy. I was able to beat the heat by always having water on hand, and since it holds 70 oz I was able to work efficiently and not worry about refilling every hour. Oh and the cold water on my back was definitely a plus (ice was even better; it definitely wouldn't hurt to freeze it the night before). I love my racebak. A word on sizing - buy whichever size you wear in tees. I was about to pull the trigger on the reduced price of the L, but glad I played it safe and went with ... Hydration redifined and reinvented to be part of your apparel CamelBak 615-Racebakp-24 for cycling, running and other endurance events. Quickwick fabric keeps you dry and comfortable. CamelBak 615-Racebakp-24 Chafe-Free flat seam stitching eliminates CamelBak 615-Racebakp-24 abrasion along seams. Full zip makes CamelBak 615-Racebakp-24 it a breeze to get on. ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment