Friday, August 5, 2011

New Camelbak Magic 70 oz Hydration Pack

CamelBak 61516-magic

I just received my Magic Camelbak within a week of placing my order and I love the appearance of this pak. It's the perfect size, the baby blue color is beautiful and I can't wait to give this pak a go on my first hike. There's a couple pockets on the front of the pak that'll be spacious enough to store my hiking essentials and the bladder looks strong and sturdy. I'll post an update after my first magic break in.***update*** Just took my Magic on a 2.5 hour hike and it was a great and sturdy pack that allowed me to hike/run in comfort. Fits perfectly on my back with a few easy strap adjustments and ... CamelBak 61516-magic CamelBak 61516-magic The women's specific low-profile pack for 2+ hours of mountain biking with essential gear. Redesigned Antidote reservoir compartment with Quicklink system Carries pump, CamelBak 61516-magic spare tube, MP3, cards CamelBak 61516-magic + cash, keys, etc; Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment