Friday, August 5, 2011

Hey take a look at this Camelbak Aventura 100 oz Hydration Pack

CamelBak 61601-aventura

I wanted to add video of us all with a camelbak. But this will have to do being I haven't transfer to my computer just yet. This is worth the money. It is very sturdy, very cute for us ladies, it holds a lot. BUT MOST IMPORTANT, the water is there when you need it. Running through the tub, it leaves no plastic or rubber taste. Just plain good water. I added ice with my water. It lasted the 8 hours we where out in the heat and sun. I use it at work at well, saves time making trips to get water. And if you have it close by, your going to drink it. By the way I had ... Women's specific design for done in CamelBak 61601-aventura a day CamelBak 61601-aventura backcountry pursuits and adventures. CamelBak 61601-aventura Semi-Load CamelBak 61601-aventura bearing waist belt Dynamic Suspension Shoulder Harness. ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment