Friday, August 5, 2011

Helpful reviews Camelbak RaceBak Women's 72 Oz Wearable Hydration

CamelBak 61208-Racebak

I first ordered this shirt in my regular size - medium. It arrived as a full zip and I couldn't zip past my rib cage. I returned and ordered a large. The shirt is quarter zip - just what I originally wanted however this didn't appear to be a choice. I think the first shirt was an error. The large fits tight but needs to be tight to keep the hydration bag in place. The tube didn't sit well while running so I stuffed it into the front. This worked well except it was a little salty tasting from sweating. I would like to have options for colors but it served its purpose well. I definitely recommend this to ... Hydration CamelBak 61208-Racebak redifined and reinvented to be part of your apparel for cycling, running and other endurance events. Quickwick fabric keeps you dry and comfortable. CamelBak 61208-Racebak Air Mesh insulated CamelBak 61208-Racebak back panel insert keeps your back cool and comfortable while insulating the water CamelBak 61208-Racebak in your reservoir ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment