Friday, August 5, 2011

Helpful reviews about Camelbak Men's PowderBak Hydration Pack

CamelBak mpowder-24

I bought this for my winter runs outside. I've reviewed all the CamelBak products but this one seemed like it would be the best fit for me. I wanted something to go over a base layer, but under my outer shell, and so of course something that wasn't too bulky when wearing. This fits nicely under my running jacket so that it is not too tight. The "vest" midlayer of the PowderBak does fit snug over my base layer (I got a Large size for my 41-42" chest), but I would rather have that than too loose when carrying a few pounds of water on your back, moving around, etc. I've seen a few people ... Camelbak Powderbak, A low profile, high performance way to stay hydrated during your Outdoor winter adventures. CamelBak mpowder-24 A great CamelBak mpowder-24 way to stay hydrated while Skiing, CamelBak mpowder-24 CamelBak mpowder-24 Snowboarding, X-Country Skiing and Snow Shoeing. QUICKFIT fabric provides compression and self adjusts to comfortably hold and stabilize 72 oz of water while conforming to the body. ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment