Friday, August 5, 2011

For sale Camelbak Helena 100 Oz Hydration Pack

CamelBak 61328-Helena

They are not kidding, this is sized well for a woman. In addition, the ability to vary the shoulder and sternum straps makes it adjustable for any body type. I am 5'4" and have a short-waist, this is the first day pack I have had that truly fit and did not rest mostly on my hips.In addition, the compartments are well placed and hold a lot. The bladder is wonderfully large and the new valve at the bite valve works to prevent drips. I would highly recommend this bag to anyone.I bought one for a friend, then bought one for myself.5 of 6 people found the following review helpful. A mid-size day CamelBak 61328-Helena pack with versatile cargo options and women's fit technology. Carries CamelBak 61328-Helena extra layers, CamelBak 61328-Helena food, head lamp, trail maps, etc; Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee Fleece lined CamelBak 61328-Helena sunglass/MP3pocket; organizer pocket; trekking pole compatible ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment