Friday, August 5, 2011

Buy online Camelbak Consigliere 70 Oz Hydration Pack

CamelBak 61299-consigliere

I am a small female and was unsure of a camelback to get. I'm glad I chose this one. It has a slender style that fits between my shoulder blades and doesn't cause any chaffing. This one was perfect. Theres enough room for my lunch, sweater, wallet keys and a few more items. It carries an ample amount of water. It's quite flashy and fashionable as well. I like to ride bikes at night and the white is very visible for on coming vehicles.See all 2 customer reviews... Low-profile freeride packthat holds all the gear plus enough water for 1-2 hours of riding. Bigger zippers CamelBak 61299-consigliere CamelBak 61299-consigliere and rugged fabric stand CamelBak 61299-consigliere up to long days at the park Fleece lined CamelBak 61299-consigliere goggle pocket ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment